Thursday, August 13, 2009

Photoshoot for Bukit Timah Plaza

I did a photoshoot for Bukit Timah Plaza yesterday. It was so fun and so excited, and you will get to see me at one of the local papers soon. This is actually a shopping advertisement featuring the shops at Bukit Timah Plaza.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By looking at the above photo, I think you guys should drop by Bukit Timah Plaza when you are free. They change alot as they keep upgrading recently. Comparing to March 2009, now is even better! Lol!

Photobucket

Guess how much is the above toy? If I drop it, think my whole month allowance will gone also. Faint!

Photobucket

Thanks to Shi Ben and his partner from I Love Games! I love the BIG BEAR so much! Thank you! They are located at #B1-50, operating from 10am to 10pm daily. Do visit their lovely shop! Full of excitement and fun! (",)

Photobucket

Ok. That is the update for yesterday. Now let me share with everybody what I do today. Lol! Today I went for meeting with Boss, Mandy and Dewei. Teamwork again! Boss got me a new sponsor, and guess which company I visited today. People who guess correctly, I will buy you a box of donut! So tag me in my chatbox on your answer.

A hint for you. One of their outlets is located at OUB Centre.

I will post up more photo that I took today at OUB Centre, but have to wait until tomorrow as I m very tired now. Tomorrow also another long day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment