Monday, August 3, 2009

Radio DJ - Anna and Jianwen


Went to Godma's office yesterday to meet Radio 1003 DJ Anna and Jianwen. I havent met Jiawen for three years, and he can still remember me. Thanks bro and congrats that you are getting married soon. (",)


The meeting with Radio 1003 was quite smooth and everything just as what Boss planned. Boss also enagage Jianwen for one of his projects as well. Very soon I can work with Jianwen again. Of course not forgetting the rest of the DJs Anna, Xiao Zhu and Ah Ken.

Immediately after Godma's meeting, we had our own company meeting at Yishun and it seem that we have more than 5 projects on hand now. All are big projects! Lol!

Anyway, my throat still painful, but not as bad as the recording day. Maybe the fish bone disappeared after Godma give me a special prescription. Thanks Godma and also Godpa. Lol! You must be puzzled why I thank Godpa right? Because he advise me not to pick up smoking, drinking, drug habit when I enter university. He spoke to me on his car after we send the DJs out to the main road to take a cab.

Godpa - I wont anyhow do that. Lol! Because my parents and Boss will kill me later. (",)

Oh ya! God Sis going to Malaysia for business trip. Must take care when you are there. Hope to see you soon and we must go for dinner when you are back.

Lastly, the jingle for WaterSource TVC is ready. Nice song and good arrangement. Remember to stay tune on National Day at Channel 8 TV around 12.50pm to 1.15pm to check out my first advertisement on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment