Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Teacher Chua Swan

Early morning yesterday, the cab I was in got into a minor accident over a minor dispute with some guy driving a luxury sedan. What a way to start my day. Lol!

Anyway I finally get time to attend lessons. Had been pretty packed and busy the past 2 weeks, I missed alot of lessons. First and foremost is Drum lessons! Havent been practicing much because I dont have a drum set at home, but I m glad I managed to pick it up pretty fast. So we progressed quite a fair bit too.

Grabbed Subway and off I go to my next lesson. My favourite lesson, Vocal lesson with John Lee. So proud and happy for him and Vocaluptuous seeing them leading the entire Singapore to sing the NDP songs on TV. Anyway, I learnt a new technique today and am quite happy I picked it up fast. Teacher John also said that he is glad that I managed to pick up 90% of the new technique within 10 minutes! So happy! Anyway, teacher John will also assist me in preparing my upcoming album. So you guys can all stay tuned!

Photobucket

Eve asked me if I was the guy on TV drinking water. So funny. Lol! Anyway, yesterday's lesson was quite interesting. Managed to get a few peek shots of the class and our teacher Chua Swan. Look at his 气质!

Photobucket

The most expensive pen that I have in my life. Lol!

Photobucket

After lesson I went to join Boss, Mandy, Dewei and Jasmine at Yishun North Point for company meeting. So many projects on hand and I finally feel that it is not easy to be a boss. But I will do my best in my new business. Oh! I must congrat Langer for his new business set-up! Must earn more money. Lol!

Today I have to go for photoshoot at Bukit Timah Plaza. You guys will see me soon at TODAY paper as the management of Bukit Timah Plaza asked me to be their shopper artiste. Lol! Maybe because I always go there for meal and shop around often. Anyway, starting school soon. So excited too! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment