Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Eyebrow Treatment & Manicure

Today, Boss was supposed to join me and God sis for lunch. But in the end last minute Godma wanted him to do something, so he couldnt join us.

Photobucket

We had lunch at Wasabi Tei located at Fareast Plaza. The interior looks like an authentic Japanese restuarant. Look at the picture, do you feel like you are in Japan? Lol! The food there is also nice. I enjoyed it quite alot. Yummy! I had a Saba fish set.

After lunch, God sis brought me over to her friend's shop to do up my eyebrow. There's this barren patch on my right brow since I was a child due to an accident at home. God sis say it's not good to have a "hole" in my brows and so she brought me here to "fix" it.

Photobucket

Many celebrities go there for their service too, like Stefanie Sun and Joanne Peh. Their shop is Amy Beauty Link Inernational, located #05-72, Far East Plaza. Their lady boss Amy Lee, is a very warm and nice person. Their staffs are also very friendly and helpful. They offer services like Eyelash Extension, Eyebrow, Eyeliner & Lip Embroidery, Waxing, Facial, Eyelash Perming/Trimming etc. Mention Elson and you are also entitled to a special rate!

Photobucket

Before the treatment, I requested to put some light anesthetic to numb my brow as they told me it would be alittle painful. Lol. The anesthetic takes about 20minutes to take effect. So i walked around before heading back. Treatment time! It wasnt as painful as i thought it would be. Lol. But it's really interesting as in how they can actually "fill in" the hole. After treatment was photo taking with everyone, including the lady boss Amy. I think she looks abit like my God sis Sarah. Lol!

Amy 姐 then asked if I wanted to do Manicure. I told her I havent done any before and wasnt sure if I need to. But she just ask me to do and before I could say anything, she went over to ask them over to do it for me. She even sponsored the entire session! So touched! Thank you so much!

Photobucket

After that I stayed awhile to chit chat with the lady boss and she brought me over to Francis & Jean saloon, where I took a big group pic with everyone there. They are so warm, so friendly!

Bought a hairspray for $39 today because I really like the scent of it. (",)

Walked over to Orchard Ion and for the first time, I managed to walk around inside a little. As I was walking around the basement, a scent caught me and after finding out from Lingzhi, I found the trace of the scent. Loccitane Green Tea perfume! I like the scent SO much! I wanna buy it on the spot. But i refrained myself because I know I no money, and also I just bought my CKone perfume yesterday. BUT BUT BUT, I really like the scent of the Loccitance Green Tea perfume. I want!

Photobucket

Cabbed down to Central to meet god sis and bro. Looked at the shops awhile and we parted. Headed to Long John for meeting but our laptops couldnt last that long. Starbuck's full. So we headed to TCC. But Boss had a better idea. He went up to Make Up Artist Shop to borrow Chin teacher's laptop! Lol!

Photobucket

Havent visited Chin teacher and her shop Makeup Artist Shop for quite some time already. So quite happy to see her today! Her new hairstyle and colour, so cool, and she also slim down abit too! Lol! She gave me another set of makeup after learning that my previous set had finished. Thanks alot! Just to share with you guys, my makeup foundation powder is special because she specially mix the colour to match my skin tone.

Photobucket

Jeane popped by awhile for briefing. Boss asked her to host our upcoming event and also sponsored her to do a studio makeover photoshoot at Jean Yip The Makeover. Anyway, she really doesnt look her age (secret). Lol!

Joined the rest back at TCC. But the meeting didnt last long as something happened halfway through. I just hope things like this wont happen again. Hope you guys really really learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment