Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day Three @ Premium 24 BTP Bazaar Sales

Had tuition today. Can see my students all putting in their effort already. One got A1 for his maths common test! Very happy. Lol! Thanks dad for fetching me to and fro also.

Before I left home I had an argument with my mum. I know she is worried for me. I just wanna reassure her that I know what I m doing and I will do my best to not disappoint you. Sorry.

Went home, changed and headed down to The Pizza Place for EME gathering. Popped by 观音庙 to pray on the way. Hope everything will be smooth and good. (",)

Photobucket

Anyway, happy to see Keng Huei and Jane. Havent seen you guys for some time! Also glad that Gilberto, Yu Jing, Carol and Shirley turned up. Shirley always sleep and dont want to let me pass. Always bully me! Lol! Kidding. I had fun today. Thanks everyone!

After that we "da bao" the other orders down to Bukit Timah Plaza for everyone to eat! It is like a mini 庆功宴. Quite warm and nice to see everyone gathering to eat together. Talked to Jason (numerology) today again. We talk about everything under the sun. Talking to him seems like an everyday affair now. Lol. Somehow, I do enjoy talking to him also. Everyday he will also give me new advices on my problems. And he treat me 菊花茶 also. Thanks alot!

Oh ya, and also thanks for the Kueh. The aunty was very generous, distributing the leftover kuehs to everyone present. I got a pack too! Lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camwhoring was fun. The many group shots we took, and I also borrowed Yu Jing's huge glasses and took a picture. Everyone took a big headed shot for the camera too. Lol!

De-brief session was good today. First time I sit in the full-strength meeting. Finally I see the light. Hope everything goes well for everyone! 大家加油!

I will be uploading the rest of the events and activities photo soon. Remember to click and check out my PHOTO blog page when you guys are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment