Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vocaluptuous Performance

Woke up today and felt my throat getting better. Though still alittle painful and can still feel the lump, but it is much better than yesterday and way better than a few days back. But I feel like I m going to lose my voice. Lol!

Photobucket

Yesterday met Boss and head to Jurong Point to meet Dewei. Had lunch at Fish & Co. We had the National Day Meal. Yu Jing joined us soon after and we had a short discussion and meeting after that. Making a few changes to the entire Fanclub. Feel quite sad but it have to be done, after all that have happened. Haiz. As what Boss say to me recently, we cant stop supporters from leaving, which is common in the industry whereby people in order to get supporters, they will start backstabbing other artistes. Anyway, I m looking forward to the new committee members and I m glad to know that as planned earlier, the main appointment holders are getting a basic allowance starting from 15 August 2009.

Photobucket

After lunch we headed down to Yu Jing's dad's Sugarcane stall. Like finally after soooooooooooooo long. Lol. She is very pro lor. I see already I stunned. Lol! She treated us sugarcane drink and we chit chat for awhile. Then she went off, and we thought she went to serve other customers. In the end she came back with 4 more cups of sugarcane! Lol. So today I drank ALOT of sugarcane juice. BUT it is really refreshing and nice. And they also have special add-on flavours like Lemon, Peppermint, Sour Plum, Durian etc. All must go support! Boon Lay Market Pure Sugarcane Juice - Stall #01-115. (",)

Photobucket

Cabbed down to town to catch teacher John's group, Vocaluptuous, performance at the Paragon. Jasmine Lao Shi joined us too. She is back from China, with a new hairstyle! Lol! Anyway I m happy to see her working with us again. I think a person must be strong enough to admit his/her mistake if he/she want to be a better person. Jasmine Lao Shi, I respect you and your courage, also hope that we can become the strongest team in Singapore!

Oh ya! Saw someone at the Paragon, a ex-talent under Boss last time, but he dun even dare to look at us when we are taking picture with Vocaluptuous. We saw him peeping at one corner and when we look at him, he go behind the pillar making phone call to somebody, maybe to that person that we know. Lol! So funny.

Photobucket

Anyway, we met teacher John before his performance and we had a short chat. Nice to see him after having missed lessons due to other work commitments. Cant wait to go back to having lessons again!

Photobucket

Went to Takashimaya to get them some bouquet of flowers. The staffs there are very friendly and efficient. After that we rushed straight back to Paragon to catch the last 10mins of their first segment. Managed to go up stage and present them with the bouquets that we bought and chose for them! So glad that they love it! And teacher John gave me a copy of their album in return, with autograph! Thanks alot! I really appreciate it!

After the performance I went to join my family at Amara Hotel. I slowly feel that I m drifting from my family and friends. Everyday I wake up, nobody's home. I head to work till way past midnight and by the time I reach home, everyone's asleep. That is my routine for the past few weeks every single day. But I know and understand that I have to make the sacrifice. So I can only make sure I try my best to squeeze out spare and free time to keep them company and keep the family bonding going. But whatever happens, Mum, Dad, Sis and Aunt May, I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Today is National Day! Happy National Day to everybody! Singapore is the BEST!

To check out the pictures that I took with Vocaluptuous, do click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/08/vocaluptuous.html

No comments:

Post a Comment