Monday, August 17, 2009

GOD OF MUSIC CHART

Today went down to register a new company with Mandy and Jasmine. Boss also there as well. Excited! We still have a partner, he is Dewei. If you want to know what business I m into now, check it out at a later date. Of course, you can view our new website very soon.

Anyway, a attention seeker who claim to promote local Chinese music and local talents, until today still come to disturb us for no reason. Lol! Thanks to Tricia for informing us. But we are not interested to know or argue anymore or calculate what damage he had caused to everybody in the past few weeks, especially to EME and everybody that I know. A true friendship can never be damaged by people like him. Only people with same thinking as him, will think like him and behave like him. (",)

For your info, the person who also claim to be GOD OF MUSIC CHART, my Boss want me to inform you through my blog that: "Be who you are and dont always copy what people have. If you are so great, show everybody in Singapore that you are that great, and not going around talking bad about people. If you dare to say and claim that you are speaking the truth, get all your members out and everybody that we know to clarify everything. If you dun dare to clarify face to face, then stop disturbing everybody that we know. Especially STOP harassing Elson in anyway. Thank you for your nonsense and please stop it before I take further legal action."


Photobucket

Ok. Enough of this person. Lol! Let resume back to my topic again. Before the registration of the company, we went to Boss's dad stall at Tanjong Pagar to eat my favourite food again. Thanks Uncle for the nice food!

After the registration, we proceed to Far East Plaza as I need to get a new bottle of perfume for myself. Lol! So I finally got myself a bottle CK perfume, costing me $48. I must start saving up for my study's expenses too.

Meeting from 6pm to 11pm, but in between, Jasmine and Mandy went to meet a new client. So leaving me and Boss discussing some upcoming project and company's objective. Dewei arrive at around 8pm to join us in the discussion.

Photobucket

Went for supper at Cineleisure Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe, met one of the staffs who formerly work in Yew Tee's branch. Took a picture with her together. Lol! That is all for today and hope, and sincerely hope that person dun always come to disturb me and my friends. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment