Friday, August 7, 2009

Recording for Singles


Yesterday went to see a shop space around town area. Anyway if everything is finalised, I will have my own shop very soon. Most likely will open in October 2009. Not a very big shop, but enough for me to sell my own stuffs. Lol! This is my dream to have my own shop since young, finally I m fulfiling the dream soon. Hope you guys will come down support me.


After visiting the shop, we went to Bukit Timah Plaza - Liu San Ge, for our dinner with Mandy, Dewei and Boss. After that proceed home to rest and prepare for my tuition. My tuition end at around 10pm and I rest until 12.30am today, as I have recording at 1.30am.


Pin Ming laoshi is my producer for my full album and he is super strict and detail in every part of the song that we recorded yesterday. Finally the song for my upcoming singles is completed at 5.30am! Lol! Very early right? Stay tune for my release for singles on 15 August 2009.


Didnt take much photo in the studio as I m too tired during and after the recording. My throat is very painful after the whole recording. After a good sleep, I woke up at 2pm today, now preparing to meet Boss as he is bringing me to see doctor. Godma also call and scold me because I keep delaying my appointment to see the doctor. My mum also nag at me too. Lol! So I m going now! Will update you guys on my medical status when I m back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment