Saturday, August 8, 2009

The "M T" Shawn!

Does he look like my son? Lol! I treat him like my young brother, since I dun have a brother. He is damm cute and funny. Yesterday I play a game with him and he keep saying that he is "M T", stand for Empty. You know what game is that?


Met a new friend yesterday at Compass Point and her name is Sopiah. But before that myself and Boss went to a wake, as The Hidden Place - Shaun's Dad passed away recently. Hope he can take care of himself and dun feel so sad. I know it is hard to accept the fact but remember that I m always here for you if you need a listening ear.


After that we went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. Before that while waiting for our seats, I went to buy a few toys for them. I picked each of them a toy and hope they like it. Lol! Anyway saw the pair of bears below? The shop owner give me and Boss one each. We also dunno why she give us also. She say I look like a celebrity and that why she give me a bear. Then I just smile at her and thank her for the nice bears.


As usual, Boss order a lot of food again. Faint! We cant finish again and we have to play games to clear up the left-over food. The biggest winner is Tricia! Lol! But Shawn also got to eat a number of plates too, as Boss seem to know what number Shawn will be saying during the game. (",)


Dinner finished, we went down to Plaza Singapura, intend to watch movie at first, but no seat left, so we decided to go down to Prize Station. The gal below is Kian, a very handsome gal and she is older than me. Cant tell right? She is very nice, guide me and Boss how to catch this pair of Micky and Minnie. I think Tricia is the most happiest girl yesterday! Lol! She got so many presents! (",)


Today I have to go around all the bookstores under Evergreen Stationery to check out the layout of the outlets, as Boss intend to give their frontage a new image. After that I m heading down to Orchard to support John Lee teacher as he is performing there tonight! Teacher jiayou!
Oh! Anyway, I m releasing a few design tee-shirts and setting up a push cart stall at Bukit Timah Plaza from 21 to 23 August and 28 to 30 August 2009. Must come down to buy my design tee-shirts. Will update more details when the date is nearer.
Thanks Mum, Godma and everybody. My throat is getting better now. Not that painful as the past few days. Thank you everybody for your concern. Take care everybody and happy advance National Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment