Thursday, August 27, 2009

Prepartory Workshops

Day 3 @ School

Photobucket

Today is the first day I'm attending lecture! First lecture was Principals of Accounting by Mr Balwant Singh. He was quite serious at first but slowly loosen up as the lecture progressed. Anyway, I didnt take accounting before and was pretty puzzled by certain terms he was using and so I asked him. But he didnt answer my question properly and left the entire class confused.

Photobucket

However towards the end of the lecture my question was kinda answered through the lesson proper and indeed, there wasnt any meaning to the words I asked him to explain. Lol! But he asked for my name and praised me. There's already homework on the first day of school!

Photobucket

During break I joined Abel, Annabel and Aik Heng for lunch. Johnathan joined us too. Tried the cafe. Food was okok, but it was a good experience.

After lunch was 2nd 3 hour lecture by Dr Phil Stephenson. I honestly think he's quite good looking, but I cant really make out what he was saying through his accent. Lol! I almost slept during lecture today but I told myself that I want to do well and so I persevered! I managed to get the maths concepts right. (",)

Lesson ended and I went home myself. Had tuition at night. Tomorrow 3 hour lectures again and again.

God Sis Sarah called me today and told me she misses me. Actually I miss her too. So sweet of her to call and also give me encouragement to me. Thanks sis!

Somehow or rather recently, I wasnt feeling happy. I dont know why. Everyday I laugh, I smile, yet my heart doesnt feel a single tinge of happiness. Was it the stress of school? Or was it the stress given by other people? It's only 3 days into school and so many things are happening. People are demanding this and that. I havent even adapt to school life and my timetable, school work. Yet they are already saying that I this and I that.

And I heard something very funny today. Someone told me that he heard that my classmate look like my ex. I dont even know which classmate he is talking about because none of my classmate look like anybody I knew.

Stressed up. Who bother to understand what I'm going through? ARGH!!!!

Before I forget, this Saturday onward, you will see my picture around Bukit Timah Plaza for the next two weeks. Remember to check it out when you visit the plaza. Take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment