Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Print Ads - Dewei and Mandy

Long day yesterday! It is a public holiday but it not a holiday for me. Lol! Woke up early morning and headed down to Tagore Lane for meeting. Godma was there even earlier and all alone. I really respect her professionalism and attitude. That's a true leader - one who works even though his men are resting, just like Boss. Had meeting cum training in the office. We had fun! Headed down to Joo Seng Road for my first casting assignment by Shine Models. I hope I can get it. Lol!

Joined with the rest at Central after my casting. Met Yu Jing first as they were still on their way. God sis brought everyone her delicious home-made Popiah and Kou Rou Bao. Woo!

Photobucket

After that we all headed down to Bugis Junction Jean Yip Makeover for photoshoot. Popped by Iluma for the first time. Quite nice I would say. I will go visit there someday during my off day. (",)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Today finally not my turn to photoshoot. So I slacked around, talk to people, accompany godma etc. Dewei and Mandy did their first photoshoot today and I would say the result is quite ok. You guys will get to see it soon. Thanks Desmond for imparting your knowledge to me and also for your comb! Lol!

Photobucket

Yu Jing was hungry and so I brought her along to have dinner together with Gilberto. Went to Breko and I ordered my all-time favourite Sauteed Mushrooms! WOOOOO! Sauteed Mushrooms rocks my socks.

Photobucket

We waited for 30mins for our food to arrive and guess what? The waitress missed out Yu Jing's order! LOL. So we all waited for her food to arrive before we all start to eat. Look at them, copy my 招牌 pose!

Anyway, it was a short but nice and enjoyable dinner with superb company. I totally enjoyed myself.

Went for Hosting class after their photoshoot. Missed two lessons due to work already. But I can say I still managed to cope. Co-Hosted with my friend Jenne. Quite fun. Anyway for my end of course project, I have to do up a hosting program similar to MyLifeStyle. Details havent been finalised, so I cant tell you guys much.

After lesson I went to the restuarant nearby to find Boss, Mandy and Dewei. Had food AGAIN. Lol! Caught UP in 3D. SUPER NICE and SWEET and TOUCHING. I think it's one of the best animation film I watched so far this year. Comparing Ice Age, I prefer UP way more.

Oh ya, bumped into my Mediacorp classmate Thurston. He went to watch movie alone. Lol!

It was a long long long and tiring day. Guess tomorrow too. I need some recharging remedy. Lol! Just finish my lesson with teacher John, so blog an entry outside now. Guess where I m now. No prize for you if you guess it right. Lol! Faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment