Saturday, August 29, 2009

乐乐杯

Photobucket

Weekends for students are usually fun and relaxed, but for me, it's different. Lol! Headed down to Bukit Timah Plaza for the 2nd day of our P24 Bazaar Sale. It's pretty crowded today. Today's Emcees are Jeana and Lawrence!

Photobucket

I met a few new friends today. One of them is Agnes from Campus Superstar 2. She is really nice, warm and friendly. Totally unlike what I've heard about her from others. Luckily I'm someone who uses my heart and not words to judge a person. I'm sure the truth will somehow come out by itself one day. Well, I'm glad everything is fine between us now!

Photobucket

Bro Javin performed too. He is getting fitter each time I see him. Lol! I sang Liao Jie and Carol brought a Stitch balloon on stage for me! So cute. Lol. Thank you EME for support today!

Photobucket

Thank you Yuan Zhuang, Carol, Shirley, Meiling, Evon, Yu Jing and Xing Yu for turning up today!

Photobucket

Today our food stall 乐乐杯 set up a trial run and it was successful! Good business. Thank you everyone for their support! We will jia you! 吃了乐乐杯,天天都快乐!(",)

2nd friend I met today is Magdalene from Educalc. (see www.educalc.net) She is a very successful yet humble lady. Very friendly, very warm and nice lady. Enjoyed talking to her too.

Photobucket

3rd friend I knew today is none other than Yu Jing's sister, Yi Ling. The 3 brother and sisters really dont look alike. Lol! Anyway, I'll be doing a tie up with Yi Ling's blog shop pretty soon. So you guys can stay tuned!

After wrapping up, we had a debrief before heading to dinner at Famosa Restaurant at West Coast. Yummmms. Hope you guys enhoy the supper. (",)

Everyone's tired after a hectic week so we went home to rest after. Do remember to rest well! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment