Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gift and Stationary Exibition

Photobucket

Went to the Gift and Stationary Exhibition at Suntec City today to support Godma! Was surprised at the huge set up for the entire event and also the crowd that was there despite it being a weekday. Signed on the standee and took pictures with a few members of the public, some reporters and also my new found friends!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that was supposed to have dinner happily but in the end, no happy ending again. Haiz. I dont know why everyday have to end this way. Why? I feel so sad that everyday, my day ends with such bulk of unhappiness. I really dont know what else to do. I hope both of you can be more responsible and more hardworking as well.

Hope everything can go well soon. Hope two of you know what you are doing. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment