Monday, August 24, 2009

SIM University - Study!

Tomorrow is my first day at SIM University! Very excited now! Nothing much to blog about today as Boss give me a day off to prepare for my school opening. He also urged me to work hard in my study too! Thanks Boss! (",)

Anyway, I will keep everybody posted after my school through my blog. Lol! I will take some pictures and share with everybody. Stay tuned for more update!

I had uploaded all the pictures taken at Bukit Timah Plaza in My Photo page. Do click the side bar and check it out. Alternative, you can also search the pictures at Facebook or Friendster, not forgetting Yahoo Group as well.

One thing to update before I sleep, is that my birthday is on 6 September 2009 (Sunday). Remember to confirm with me if you are able to attend my party on that day. Confirm with me by this friday ok? My party will start from 7pm to 10pm.

Got to sleep early today! Good night to everybody in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment