Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ballon Stitch

It's a Sunday today and I finally get to get some rest. Well not really considering I have tuition from 11.30am all the way till 5.30pm. No lunch break in between too. Lol!

Met Godma and Boss at night and I drove them to Uncle Four's grandmother's wake, as Boss do not know the way there. Anyway, quite nice to chat with Godma. Havent really sat down and talk to her for some time already.

After that they dropped me at my place before heading back to Bukit Timah Plaza. I heard that every tentants were happy doing this fair, and almost every of them want to come back to rent our space again next week. (",) Thank you for your support!

Photobucket

A photo that I left out yesterday. Saw the ballon Stitch? Cute right? Lol! More pictures from the event will be uploaded to My Photo in my blog soon. Stay tune.

8.30am lesson tomorrow. Woo! Got to sleep now! Good night to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment