Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seminar and PJC Performance

Photobucket

Woke up today and went to Peace Centre to collect the standee with Boss before heading down to River View Hotel for my 2nd Seminar with WaterSource International. Boss presented today. Quite a job well done. Many public members turn up for the Seminar. Thanks Shirley, Alicia and Meiling for coming down today. (",)

To check out more photo at WaterSource's Seminar, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/08/watersource-2nd-seminar-talk-2009.html

Photobucket

After that we headed down to Suntec to visit the wedding exhibition. Had my name told by a Numerologist at a nearby booth. I m gald and upset at the same time. Glad because he is quite accurate. Upset also because he is accurate. Lol! Anyway his name is Jason. Do visit him if you are interested to get your fortune told. He offers quite a number of services including Name Analysis, Lost and Found, Name Suggestion for Newborn, Compatibility Analysis etc. His website is http://www.numerologyfan.com/

Photobucket

Next stop is PJC. Performed for their Home Coming Dinner 2009 for their 10th year Anniversary. Quite sad to see that so few people from my batch turning up. I think I only saw WenYang, who was there to support his girlfriend Sher Wei as she is dancing in one of the segment. So we took a picture. Lol!

Photobucket

Mr Kwek came and surprise me with a baby halfway through my performance. I thought he wanted to sing a song. LOL! Happy to see many teachers also. Ms Quek Siew Ling, Mr Loh Seow Boon, Ms Usha Kumar, my chinese teachers and not also Mr Tay Hiang Soon!

Photobucket

Headed back to Suntec to meet Boss and the rest and we had dinner at Sakae Sushi. Super duper full! Look at our happy faces! Dewei also scounted one new talent during our supper, and I took a picture with him too. His name is Dave. Lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the supper, myself, Boss, Dewei and Mandy went to catch the "walking" Winnie the Poon for Yujing. Boss say must catch one for her and he finally got one for her! Lol! Boss also caught one nice Stitch for me as well.

Photobucket

A very fun day and everybody is so happy! I m happy too. (",) Lastly, thanks Boss for the sunglasses, tee-shirts and the set of solution for nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment