Friday, July 31, 2009

Super Busy Day!

Today I woke up at 5.30am, because I have to prepare myself for the TVC shooting today at Duman Road. Afternoon have to rush to Godma's office for meeting on WaterSource upcoming roadshow. Then at night have to go for rehearsal for a performance at Pioneer Junior Colleage, follow by a song recording at 11pm. Today fully booked for me!

Now doing a quick blogging on what I do yesterday. Lol! I visited Straits' Times, 联合早报, The New Paper, 我报, 联合晚报, 新明日报, Classified Ads and OMY. Met a few friends down at SPH and took a few photo with them. I can only upload it tomorrow when I m back home. Think most likely I will reach home at 4am after my song recording. Faint!


Guess who I met? He is Benjamin, the winner from Channel U 全民偶像新登场. Currently he is busy with movie shooting. I also invited him to my birthday party in Spetember and he actually know Boss for a few years liao. Lol!

After the Media Visiting, I went straigh down to PUMA at Marina Square to select the outfits for today TVC shooting. Thanks PUMA, Gabriel and Qian once again for the sponsorship! (",) I picked two outfits and it look nice on me too!


They are the staffs at PUMA. Very friendly and they also help me in the selection. Must thanks Razali, the retail manager and the two beautiful ladies for their time. Anyway, I bought them some drinks from Macdonalds after that. Hope you guys like it.


After that went down to Jean Yip to meet Desmond to discuss on my upcoming photoshoot for WaterSource and some other projects. I will post the photo I took with him tomorrow. The last stop is at God Sis's Pizza Place. Boss went down to took some pictures of the foods as he is doing up the poster design for God Sis. Then we had our dinner there. The food is nice and you guys must go down to try it out! The Pizza Place is located at Fortune Centre level one, walking distance from Bugis MRT.


Took a picture with Dewei as quite sometime never take with him liao. Lol! That is all for yesterday. Now have to rush for my TVC shoot. Take care everybody. Super busy day and if I didnt reply your smses or msn in time, dun get angry. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment