Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Super tired!

I woke up later than usual yesterday. I had been super tired the past two weeks as work kept piling up and up and up. Finally get to sleep alittle later today.

Head to Boss's house for meeting, training and rehearsal. I had early dinner at his house as his mum cook. Very nice food. Lol!

Photobucket

After tuition I went out with martin. He just came back from his diving trip. We went to Boon Lay market. Yujing should know where right? But too bad she went home already and her dad was busy cleaning up the stall. Lol! We had the famous POWER nasi lemak there. Quite a long queue, but finally get to eat after 15 minutes.

Anyway, would like to thank Yong Soon for his help regarding my case. I hope our last ditch effort will go through. You must also learn to take care of yourself. Eat more healthily and have more rest if possible. Maybe can try some light exercise and yoga to relax yourself and eat organic food too. If there is anything that I can help, feel free to let me know. I will try my best to help as much as I can. Meanwhile do take care of yourself.

Haircut and facial at Angelsky8 today, follow by returning the review samsung phone to 24seven, and go for a interview at Stars of Shine as Tim nominated me for Youth Venturer Award 2009. Thanks Tim for your nomination! No doubt we seldom meet nowadays, but I know you care for Elson. (",)

Today EMEFC organised a chalet gathering at Costa Sands Resort, but doubt it will continue because of YOU and another YOU! If YOU want to be a attention seeker, you got the wrong person as I m sick of your weird behaviours. I appreciate what you had done, but at time you are just TOO MUCH, especially what you had done the past two days in MSN.

PM: I m mentally tired due to YOU! Please stop the nonsense and be like what you used to be. I respect you and trust you so much, yet recently you start to add unnecessary stress to my hectic life. And another YOU, I think I cant take it when you always behave like a small kid. Hope that YOU and another YOU can behave yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment