Friday, July 3, 2009

Stars of Shine - Youth Venturer Award 2009

Feisty Princess needs bullets to fight, be her weapon!

Do visit http://ourfeistyprincess.com/index.php

Photobucket

I hope that all of you can help Charmaine by purchasing one of our limited edition mug with my autograph, to support Charmaine and show her that all of us actually care for her.

For more information, do visit www.elsonmusicempire.com today, or you can email us at elsonmusicempire@hotmail.com to purchase the mug. 100% sales will be donated to Charmaine's medical expenses.

Date of order: 3 July to 5 July 2009
_________________________________________________________

Anyway, tonight is my hip hop dance lesson. Apart from having group lesson, I have to undergo individual lesson. I think it is good for me to learn more skills too. Thanks Boss and everybody who constantly assist Elson Soh to upgrade himself. (",)

A good news to share with everybody! Remember I went for the interview at Stars of Shine on Wednesday for Youth Venturer Award 2009? I got into the selection and now they feature my story at their website.

Do visit the website and vote for me at http://shine.youth.sg/shine_starshine.php?pageno=&cat=1&id=73

Write-up from Stars of Shine 2009

Right now, I can say I am stronger, and have mastered the ability to handle work and personal life well. I hope as a recording artiste, I can do more for the community, by involving in more charity and volunteer work.

I also hope to use myself, to set as a good example to encourage the less fortunate not to give up so easily and also to educate the youth to stay away from drug and smoking as well.

I think everyone has the right to pursue their dreams and I urge everybody who has dreams to go all out for it.

Remember, if you do not go after what you want, you will never get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment