Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alkaline Ionized Water Machine

Today I woke up at around 10am as I need to prepare myself for drum lesson at 12.30pm. Then I have to go for vocal training at 3pm and Mediacorp acting class at 7pm. In between, I might have to go down to Godma's office to meet Radio 1003 for the upcoming WaterSource's Campaign. This is a BIG Campaign and you guys must support me and you can also look for me if you want to purchase the Alkaline Ionized Water Machine.

Each set is selling at $2500 nett, with free delivery, free installation and free one filter as well. If you have UOB credit card, you can opt for 12 months installment interest free plan too! Alternative, you also can rent the machine for 18 months and purchase it at $300 after 18 months later. I personally use it and felt that everybody should take care of your health as well. Be healthy like Elson Soh!

Photobucket

Ok. In August, you guys will see Elson Soh in many places. Lol! I look at my work schedule now. Faint! My booking on filming, song recording, print advertisement and performance are fully booked until end of September 2009! But at least I m happy with what I m doing now. (",)

Photobucket

Above is one of the photos that Joseph took at WaterSource event last Saturday. If you want to see more photo, click to the below link directly. If you dun have a Yahoo Email, you can login with Hotmail actually.

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/elsonmusicempire-fc/photos/album/596231107/pic/list

Anyway, two of the Zone Distributors from WaterSource were there as well. They are Uncle 4 and Rosse Tay, and they took good care of me in the event, introducing me to their clients and also took picture with them. So remember to check out the photos! Lol! Got to go. Blog again tonight! Take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment