Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lesson and Meeting

Drum lessons yesterday. Learn quite a few new beats and new styles. Teacher Jenson has been very nice and patient. Lol! He even offered his classroom after 2pm everyday for me to practice. "Sponsorship", he joked. Lol!

Went up to Shine Model to visit as I missed last Saturday's lesson. Happy to see Ice, Jud, Helen and Derry there. Had a nice and warm chat with them. Thanks to them for lending me their laptop too. Lol!

Head down to Teacher John's place for Vocal Lesson next. Yesterday's lesson seems to be much better than the last. I managed to get the exercises right easily. Even teacher is puzzled as to the huge difference in standard. Maybe due to more practice.

Photobucket

After that we cabbed down to Evergreen. Had lunch before going up. Almost no lunch because by the time we went, the store's closing but the nice lady decided to do one last business before wrapping up. So I had my yummy lunch before going up for meeting. Happy to see Godma, Godpa and God sis. I feel so loved in their presence. God sis sent me to Mediacorp for lesson as I was running late. As a result, she got even later for her already late appointment. Felt bad. Thanks sis!

Photobucket

This is Steven from Spartans AMC, he is the agent for Singapore Press Holding and Mediacorp Studio. He came down to collect the payment for the advertising for TV and Radio air-time. Actually this project is to promote WaterSource together with me as their spokesperson. OMG! Look at the cheque amount, you will faint! Five figure advertisement! Lol!

Photobucket

The lesson was abit special. We get to visit the Studio Set to see how an actual shoot is like. Teacher brought us to Studio 6. First we went up to the Director's Room where he explained to us what is the role of a Director and how a film is made. Then we headed down to see an actual shoot. Saw Jessica Liu and Lin Mei Jiao. Caught a glimpse of Zhu Hou Ren also. One of my fav actor. (",)

Photobucket

After lesson my new friend Johnston gave me a lift to Ang Mo Kio then I cabbed down to meet Boss, Dewei, Mandy and Joseph. Had durians again because they said it was on promotion. One box for $1.00 and 5 boxes free one box! Boss and three of them shared four boxes and I myself eat two boxes. I cant finish it and in the end we play Zhong Ji Mi Ma and Joseph kenna 2 and Mandy 1. Lol! Then we head to MacDonald for company meeting until 3.30am. Anyway, we are doing a few business projects now. I m appointed as the managing director. Faint!

Today need to go SIM to make payment for my university fee and starting school after mid August 2009. Then have to go Ngee Ann Poly for the filming briefing as tomorrow and Saturday is my filming day. Busy day this whole week again! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment