Friday, July 10, 2009

干妈和干姐

Yesterday went to teacher John's lesson, then I find myself very hard to 开声 during the training. Maybe past few days not enough rest. Lol!

Photobucket

After the lesson, I went down to meet Boss and EMEFC, plus Shi Mo laoshi and Jasmine laoshi. Boss bring me to Hilton Hotel to view the event area, as most likely my birthday party this year will be at one of the Hotel's ballroom. I love the ballroom very much, and my parents also quite impressed by my fanclub. They never expect that my fanclub can hold such a big function. I will keep everybody update on my birthday party soon.

Photobucket

Anyway, must specially thanks Dewei, Joseph, Joanne and EMEFC committee for holding a big birthday party for me! Not forgetting Boss, without you, I think I wont be here today. Thank you. (",)

Good news to share with everybody! I will be the spokesperson for one upcoming product. Very soon you will see me and this product, also must remember to support me! I will keep all posted once I try out this product.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh! Forget to mention that I went for supper yesterday night as Boss wanted to intro me to the two managing directors from Evergreen Group and Crown Motors Enterprises. They are two very nice lady and they become my 干姐 and 干妈 over the supper. Thanks for the wonderful supper. 我觉得我很幸运, 能够认识到那么厉害的干妈和干姐, 也很高兴她们都那么疼我. 谢谢你们! 我会加油的!

Tonite I will be heading for my hip-hop lesson from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. After that, I will head home to rest and practise for my performance tomorrow. Tomorrow will be another packed day for me. Look at my schedule, you will faint again. Lol!

11am - Movie Casting @ Ubi Crescent
12.45pm - Drum Lesson
2pm - Grooming and Deportment Course
5pm - Movie Casting @ Orchard
7pm - Performance @ Bukit Pangjang Plaza

PM to YOU!
Dewei - Dun always emo and sad, not good for health.
Mandy - Work hard and dun anyhow spend money.
Tim - Remember to take care of your health and happy always.
Nicholas - Do drink more water at Batam during training.
Yuan Zhuang - Study hard and fight for your own happiness.
Carol - Stay strong and must wash your face 3 times a day.
Daniel - Study hard and slim down to prepare yourself for army.
Yujing - Life is not as easy at time, but stay happy and cheerful.
Joseph - Work hard for Youth Box and stay happy always.
Tricia - Work hard in your new work and take care of yourself.
Gilberto - Study hard and remember I m always here for you.
Gerogina - Dun be so stress in study and just do your best.
娟姐 - Thanks for everything over the past 3 years! Hugs.
Cat姐 - Thanks for the concern and love you given me.
Jasmine姐 - Thanks for introducing me to so many people.

Everybody who know Elson - I hope my performance, my show, my jokes and my blog can make every of you happy everyday. No doubt I didnt mention your name above, but that doesnt mean I dun care for you guys. I m writing the message now because I care for you and if you read my blog, that mean you are also a friend of mine. Take care my friends! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment