Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PoMo Sounds Performance

Photobucket

This coming Saturday, from 6pm to 8pm, I will be involved in another performance at PoMo (formerly known as Paradiz Centre). I will be singing three songs and maybe one duet with Joseph from Youth Box. Of course you guys will get to see the inhouse artistes from Youth Box as well! Must come down to support all of us!

Tonight I will be attending the gathering (Dos Meses Fiesta Celebration) organised by EMEFC and Youth Box at Costa Sands Resort. Hope YOU will not be emo later, otherwise everybody will not enjoy the gathering.

Just finish my facial and haircut at Angelsky8, also have a chat with J Ai, as very long didnt see him liao. Now having my lunch and using the internet for awhile to update the blog, facebook and Friendster, as tonight I will be at Chalet having fun and bbq! Anyway, I will post up the photo that we took at the Chalet. (",)

Lastly, do click daily on Nuffnang and Advertlets advertisement beside my blog sidebar, as this will assist in contribution to my music career. Well, doing music in Singapore is very tough as we dun get much support too. So we have to think of a way to get extra income in order to survive our passion! Lol! Ok. I will blog again tomorrow when I m back from Chalet. Meanwhile wish me all the best in the interview by the committee group from Stars of Shine at 7pm this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment