Thursday, July 16, 2009

WaterSource System

An exciting day because I got my water machine installed! I woke up and waited for the arrival of it. Attempted to write a few new songs, and also trying to improve the current ones. You guys will get to hear them soon I guess.

Photobucket

At 2pm sharp yesterday, they came. The installation was swift and efficient. Except for the minor hiccup because I didnt know they need to drill holes and I need to seek my parents' approval. In the end we came up with a solution that need not drill any holes.

Photobucket

After installation, I used it immediately! Lol! I drank alot of water today. Thanks Godma and God Sis for sponsoring me a good WaterSource System. (",)

Tuition was as usual. Headed to a friend's house after that. He is feeling down so we chatted abit. Hope you are feeling better now. Do take care and if you need any assist, just let me know.

Quite tired after everything. I walked home, listening to my favourite songs and also talking to boss on phone. After that do up all the write-up for our new business proposal and also compose a new melody as the jingle for WaterSource International.

Sleep at around 5am and woke up at 12pm. Later heading down to Godma's office as Boss is training the staffs for this coming Saturday Seminar at River View Hotel.

Photobucket

Oh ya! If you are free, I hope to see you guys for this Seminar as they will be introducing the world's healthiest water and it is good to attend to gain more knowledge about it. Admission is free. Do refer to the poster for more information!

There will be light refreshment provided, including free goody bags (worth $100) and presentation by a professional expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment