Friday, July 17, 2009

Spokesperson for WaterSource

Meeting the whole day as tomorrow is the big day for WaterSource. I went to print some mugs, badges and banners for the seminar. Hope to see everybody at the seminar tomorrow. It will be held at River View Hotel - Hibiscus Conference Room (Level 3), from 2pm to 5pm. Must come as the expert will be explaining to you why WATER is so important to everybody.

Anyway, I didnt attend most of the training lesson this week, because my schedule is very packed now. Next week even packed. I have to prepare for a TVC filming as WaterSource will be launching the product on National Day! Stay tune for my advertisement during National Day at Channel 8! Very excited about it.

Photobucket

Thanks Godpa, Godma, God sis, God bro, Uncle Francis, Boss and everybody for giving me the great exposure by appointing me as the spokesperson for WaterSource. Also Gordan from Mediacorp, Pamela from Han Production and Steven from Spartans AMC for offering me opportunity as well. Not forgetting Dewei for being my personal assistant and also EME for always there to support me and protect me from all the harmful things. I will work hard for it and not letting everybody down! (",)

I will be uploading more photo tomorrow and share with everybody what else I do today. Lol! Meanwhile just an update on my 21st Birthday Concert Party. My location is confirm already. Guess where is it when you look at the picture below.

Photobucket

If you dunno where is this beautiful and grand ballroom, then wait for my answer, most likely I will tell you guy by next Friday. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment