Monday, July 27, 2009

Greater Sense of 满足感

Photobucket

First and foremost, overdue pictures of the birthday party of my best friend Langer.

Photobucket

Happy 21st Birthday. It's 8 years of friendship and counting! All the best in everything coming ahead!

Photobucket

I nearly forgot to upload this photo! Lol! This is the picture that I took at Parkway Parade after my performance. I saw it at level one, but Evergreen Stationary is at level three. Wondering when Godma going to put up my picture at Evergreen's outlets. (",)

Anyway, Sunday is my family day. Quite sometime didnt spend time with my family. But I woke up early to do some light exercises. Many people are complaining about my size and I think I have to do something about it! Lol!

After that was tuition as usual. Actually got to go for filimg but was cancel as the production team say last minute cant get the location.

Photobucket

Brought my family to 刘三阁 for dinner. 刘老板 was there and he was very warm and friendly as usual. Quite happy to see him. Each time I see him, he is always very concerned of my current life and my upcoming programs. He will always be very encouraging and supportive in whatever i do. He is like a papa to me. And he is happy that I m enrolling into SIM, because that means I will visit there more often!

Photobucket

After dinner we went to Mee Mee Optics as I need to adjust my specs. My parents wanted to make a new pair of glasses too. So they went to take a look. Didnt get to choose something they want today so we will probably make another trip back.

Things are going faster and faster. I hope everyone can work equally hard and keep up to the pace with me and Boss. I wish that everyone can succeed together and not just think of their own personal satisfaction. To me, sometimes not hoping for something to happen, when it does happen, will give you a greater sense of 满足感. I do assure everyone that I really do care for you all and try my best to make everyone happy. But there is only one Elson and so many of you. So I really hope everyone can understand me. As what my FC tee says "Understand Elson". Lol!

It is late! Hope everyone have a good night rest! Tomorrow I m heading to Angelsky8 for my haircut and maybe facial treatment. Then at night have to go for hosting class at Clarke Quey plus meeting with Boss after lesson. Another busy day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment