Monday, July 6, 2009

Filming for OKTO Channel

Yesterday was the filming day for OKTO program. I met Joseph and we cabbed down together with Boss to Jurong East Library. Poor Dewei and Joseph have to help fill up the roles of two other guys. Quite fun filming. No doubt just a small extra role, but it is a good exposure for me. (",)

View more photo at http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/filming-for-okto-channel.html

After filming we went to visit Jasmine teacher's school. Had a long meeting. Oh yah, I saw Shi Mo teacher's artwork today. I would say it's totally IMPRESSIVE! I was taken away by the exquisitsity and realness of the works. My jaw dropped.

Photobucket

Everyone was tired after the long meeting. All cabbed home. The long and packed schedules really took a toll on my body. Sorethroat, feverish feelings, body aches, cuts and wounds. Argh! I feel I can collapse anytime. No joke. The last thing I hope from anybody is to be more understanding and DONT EMO!

Today not much for me to do, but to prepare myself for this upcoming week lesson! Also went for meeting with Boss, Dewei and Joseph. We have a BIG PROJECT coming soon and you guys will be surprised!

My schedule from Tuesday until Sunday are as follow:

Tuesday - 11am Drum Lesson, 1pm Music Arrangement Lesson, 3pm Vocal Lesson, 7pm Mediacorp Acting Class

Wednesday - 11am Meeting, 2pm Clinque Product, 7pm Tuition

Thursday - 2pm Rehearsal for Sunday event, 4pm Media Training, 7pm Tuition

Friday - 7.30pm Hip Hop Group Lesson, 8.30pm Hip Hop Individual Lesson

Saturday - 12pm Drum Lesson, 2pm Modelling Grooming Lesson, 7pm Tuition * (Change to Event)

Sunday - 3pm Event

Boss say still have a few new lessons and casting yet to confirm. Then also have to go meeting as our BIG PROJECT have a deadline to meet. Tired. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment