Sunday, July 5, 2009

PoMo Sounds Performance

Busy busy busy. Been very very busy recently and it will get busier in the days and weeks to come. Tired but enjoyable!

Photobucket

Yesterday was my first drum lesson with teacher Jensen. Quite fun playing the drums for the first time. I m glad I was able to pick it up quite fast. Anyway, Boss decided to let me have two drum lesson a week, that mean I will be more busy from now. Lol!

After drums was modelling class. The theme was Dress Down and I received some feedback regarding my personal dress sense. I m still learning! (",)

Met EME for dinner before heading to PoMo for my performance. 2nd time with Youthbox. Shi Mo teacher and Jasmine teacher came down to support. She brought her friend, who brought her daughter Stephanie along. Helen from Shine Models popped by too. She was standing at level one watching my performance. Very touched that she come to support me too! Thank you!

Photobucket

And not forgetting EME, who screamed and cheered throughout the whole show. Thank you guys. Love ya all. Lol! And also to a few new friends that come along clapping together with EME. No doubt I dunno you yet, but thanks for your cheering too!

Photobucket

Oh ya! Need to thanks Janice for giving us such a wonderful platform to perform!

Anyway, some unhappiness happened after the performance, but I dont think I wanna say it here, as it has been resolved. Tim, thanks for always being there for me! Gilberto, I didnt sing any english song, but promise in my next performance, I will sing at least one english song!

Dinner with the teachers and new found friends. Got quite a lot of valuable advices and feedback. Will work harder on it to further improve myself.

Next stop was Marina Square. Had a few games of bowling. Teamed up with Cat 姐. We got first. LOL. Some people still owe us drinks! Lol!

Slept pretty late around 6+am?

Woke up at 8am. Filming day for OKTO at Jurong East today! Stay tune for more photo and my experience at OKTO tomorrow! Lol!

Click to view more photo at http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/pomo-sounds-performance.html

Photobucket

Thanks Mandy for your nice pen! I will treasure it! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment