Thursday, July 30, 2009

Visiting to Media with PUMA

This is the first time I went around visiting the media, thanks to PUMA for giving me this opportunity to celebrate the 10th birthday PUMA Motorsports together with them. I took a lot of photo with various editor from different publishing house, including magazines like 8 Days, I-Weekly, Style, Cleo, Women's Weekly, 女友, Female, Men's Health, Shape and Her World.

Saw the guy in PUMA (Red Bull) Outfit? His name is Ken, the model for PUMA bringing the cakes around to the media yesterday. He is very tall, standing at the height of 186cm! Wow! Lol! PUMA gives all the media a PUMA cake, press release and a press kit (the box is a press kit with some of the PUMA's products inside). A total of 6 hours media visiting yesterday to Mediacorp Radio, Mediacorp Publishing and ACP Magazines.
More photo on PUMA Media's visiting, you can click to any of the following:


After the media visiting, Boss decided to go down Bukit Timah Plaza as he need to have a meeting with Eileen in regard to all the upcoming events and some promotion stuffs. Many events coming at Bukit Timah Plaza in the month of September 2009. Lol! But before the meeting, I went to say hello to the two bosses from Mee Mee Optics and took a picture with them. They are very nice person and if you want to buy spectacles, visit them at Bukit Timah Plaza level one. (",)


The meeting with Eileen is at 刘三阁 until 7pm. Actually apart from discussing the upcoming events, we also diverted to other topic. Oh ya! Joanne smsed me saying that she saw me, but she dun want to meet me. Lol! She say she is shy, and I also never met her before. I know her through MSN and Facebook I think. Lol!
Anyway, 刘老板 treated me nice cake and green tea. (",) We had a chat and he is happy that I have achieved so much within a short period. Just like what I had say before, he is just like my second father. I enjoyed listening to him talking, he is a highly intelligent guy!
Today need to wake up at 9am for another round of media visiting to Singapore Press Holding with PUMA team. Then after that, I will be heading down to Vivocity PUMA's outlet to select the outfits for this friday TVC filming. Got to sleep liao. Nite to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment