Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Announcement Ads!

Went for interview at SIM yesterday. It was a very formal and very serious interview. Through the interview I learnt of the requirements and expectations of the school. I hope I can do well and not give anyone any trouble. Lol!

After interview I met Marlene for awhile to pass her some stuff. While waiting for her, many students walked passed me and I m starting to get the "back to school" feeling. Cant wait!

Photobucket

We headed down to River View Hotel with Dewei to meet Godma and Godsis for discussion for this Saturday's event. Then met mummy and daddy before heading to Sheraton Hotel for another discussion. Pity I couldnt take part as I got lesson at Mediacorp. But Boss told me that the ballroom is very grand and he like it so much!

Acting class was fun. We did a few new things, things to do with our imagination. 老师 says a good actor needs to have a very good imagination. Lol! Can see that everyone had fun.

After class I went to meet a friend. He had some personal problems and asked for my assistance. Hope you are better now. (",)

Dinner with Boss at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. A great discussion on our upcoming projects and events, also a new business idea. I really respect Boss as he is really good in doing business. I think most important is that you have to respect your business partner or business affiliated, so you can advance smoothly and gain support from everybody. His statement is always the same
"无功不收禄" Lol!

Not forgetting to thanks Tony from Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe for always playing my songs! You look kind of tired and do take good care.

Anyway, I learnt of a new reader. She is Ming from my class. Hi Ming, welcome to my blog. Hope you like your stay here! Lol!

水机 coming in today. I cant wait for it! Excited! Lol!

Announcement Ads

My friend found a Shih Tzu 1 week ago at Pasir Park Area. White with brown patches. Notice serious skin problems, the dog is around 3 years old if I m not wrong. Anyone interested to adopt? My mummy is terrified of dogs, and I cant adopt him. I sincerely hope people who love dogs can adopt him.

Photobucket

Owner or Interested to adopt, please contact Geraldine at her mobile 97123286 or email her at aihcenidlareg@hotmail.com

PM: Shawn, I know you are upset over some incident. Stay strong! Move on with life. I m glad that you are sensible and dare to admit your mistake. Not easy for people to say sorry when they commit a mistake. I support you and I trust you. Jiayou always! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment