Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I feel so loved!

Yesterday I went to Godma office for the first time. OMG! The office is so huge. Saw and met my God Bro Jeffery. First surprise of the day came from my God sis Sarah. She gave me a set of facial wash and acne cream. So sweet of her. Thanks alot sister!

Photobucket

After that I was introduced to a new international product by Godma. She did a presentation and demonstration. It is so amazing! I m glad I m having one at home. From today onwards, I will drink more healthy water.

Photobucket

Met many old and new friends today. Old friends being Margaret from UFM 1003 and Lawrence from U-Weekly (UW Magazine) and new friends being Gordon from Mediacorp and Kelvin from Quantum Consulting, our very impressive executive. The meeting lasted till 10pm. 8 hour of marathon meeting took a toll on me and I crumble to hunger. I took out my pack of seaweed and munched.

OH! Got caught by Godma and she asked Godpa to buy dinner for all of us. OMG! So paiseh! Everyone laughing at me and make fun of me say I big shot. Lol!

Photobucket

After meeting, sister Sarah sent us back. While on the way back, sister Sarah went to get something from her brother Francis Huang (Executive Director from V Star Marketing SDN BHD), and I also pass him a set of my CD and took a picture with him.

To everybody who tagged: I m feeling better today. Sorry to make everyone worried. Thanks for the tags and smses! I feel so loved!

Today I didnt went for all the lesson, except Mediacorp acting lesson at night. Boss give me more time to rest so that I can prepare myself for more upcoming projects. Thank you Boss! Actually I m very thankful to you too. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment