Friday, July 24, 2009

Puma's products

Today nothing much, went to Puma to attend the media sales with Dewei. I bought some clothes for Boss and Langer. For Langer, I get him the clothes because today is his birthday! Lol! Hope you like it! Also hope Boss like it too!

Photobucket

Anyway, good news to share with everybody! Puma will be sponsoring me with immediate effect. That mean I will be representing Puma in all their events related to F1 Campaign. Wow! Stay tune for more information as Boss will be meeting them for more discussion on the sponsorship and other events.

Photobucket

She is Qian Yu, very friendly and beautiful too! (",) Thanks for the attention when I m at the media sale today.

Photobucket

Oh! Saw the photo above? Lol! He is the Marketing Manager Gabriel Yap from Puma. He is very kind to sponsor me today with one nice Puma bag, one jacket, one top and one belt. I love the products from Puma, their products look so different comparing to last time. Thanks Gabriel and Qian Yu, of course most importantly is Puma!

If you are keen in getting any Puma's product, do visit http://www.puma.com/.

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Langer! Heading to his chalet at Pasir Ris now. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment