Monday, July 20, 2009

Puma F1's Campaign

Today is yet another busy day for me. Cabbed down to Puma office with Boss to attend a briefing for Puma F1's Campaign. Met Jolene again and also other new friends. Nice people. Oh ya, and Lawrence Wong also. So long didnt see him already, as he is also busy with filming recently. One of his drama is shown at all MRT Station TV. (",) Congrat Bro!

Anyway, Puma give us a set of nice free gift. Take a look at the picture below, actually it include a "shoes" keychain, but I didnt took the picture. Lol!

Photobucket

After briefing I head down to Clarke Quey for my first Hosting lesson. My teacher Ckay is very funny and very nice. The class was good. We did hands on, and very little theory, which made it fun and interactive. I didnt expect teacher CKAY to know that I m a singer. In fact, even the marketing executive from Puma also know that I m a local celebrity. I m so happy as I m getting more recognise as compare to the past. Lol! Thanks everybody for the hardwork and support to make Elson popular!

Lesson ended at 10pm, instead of 9.30pm. Walked to the famous frog porridge stall nearby to meet God sis and Bro Francis, as well as boss and Jasmine laoshi. God sis and Bro Francis treat me eat dinner again. So paiseh! Moreover they waited for me for one hour! Someday I must treat you all back.

Photobucket

Head down to Yew Tee Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe for meeting after that. Met Dewei, Joseph and Mandy plus Boss. A very good and detailed discussion. We will be setting up a new company within the next few days. Lol! They appointed me as the Managing Director. Faint! Lol!

Photobucket

Attended my friend Yuling's birthday on last Saturday after the WaterSource event. This is the birthday girl. Hereby wishing you Happy Birthday again. Best wishes and wish you success in whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment