Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 1st Drum Lesson!

I woke up yesterday with a sorethroat, feeling feverish. It was terrible.

Photobucket

Headed to Clementi to meet Dewei for dinner. I had 肉头汤 and the "fat burner" drink, Beetroot mix with Lemon and Green Apple. Lol!

Yesterday was my 4th dance lesson. The group one was ok. It is the individual lesson that is tiring. Lol! It is my first lesson actually. The exercises are strenuous and my whole body ached after the lesson! And the teacher Alex told me it is only HALF of what to expect. Faint! Lol!

After lesson we head down to Causeway Point for meeting and movie. Joseph 小弟 came. So did Mandy, Carol, Daniel and Boss. Had a short meeting at Burger King, plus my supper, before heading up for movie.

Photobucket

Watched Ice Age 3. It is really nice. The characters were cute and the story is funny and touching. Head home after that.

Photobucket

Super packed weekend coming up. Today is my first drum lesson, followed by modelling lesson and event at POMO. Tomorrow got filming for OKTO Channel, one of the Mediacorp Kids'variety show. I will update everybody after I back home tonite on my lesson as this is a pre-set entry. Lol!

Busy busy busy. (",)

Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment