Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tv Acting Trainer - 蔡萱老师

Woke up damn early yesterday! Guess what time? 8.30am. Because I got drum lessons! Yesterday was a packed day for me. Drums, Music arrangement, Vocal lesson, Acting class - all packed in a day. Anyway I learnt some new stuffs from my drum teacher Jensen today and I m quite happy of this achievement. Will be looking forward to learning more things from him. He is a very nice and funny guy!

Photobucket

After lesson I met Joseph and Evon. Thanks Joseph for the Subway. Next time dont 破费ok. I appreciate it. Got another achievement today. I started arranging my new composition 每分钟 and I m glad that it turned out well and thanks to my drum lesson I managed to come up with my drum loops easily. Thank you Pin Ming laoshi for guiding me and teaching me so many things and for being to nice and patient!

Cabbed to teacher John's place. Missed a lesson last week due to filming, so I m glad I can resume lesson yesterday. I managed to do the exercises better. But there are still more to learn. Cant wait for my voice to really undergo "makeover". Lol!

Photobucket

After lesson nice teacher John gave us a lift out in his very nice car. Had a quick dinner before cabbing down to Mediacorp for my first Acting Lesson.

My teacher is the renowned 蔡萱老师. He is very humorous and very nice and patient to all his students. I was the first to demo everything today because I sat infront, like the first guy from the first row. Met a few new friends and learnt many new things about acting. And Singapore Media Academy prepared some light refreshment during our break-time! This is me and my teacher.

Photobucket

Tired after a whole day of lessons.

11am - 12pm: Drums
1pm - 4pm: Music Arrangement
4.30pm - 5.30pm: Vocal
7pm - 10pm: Acting

You say tiring or not? Meeting, meeting and more meetings tomorrow and Thursday! Anyway, Juan Jie came down to Mediacorp. So paiseh that I didnt talk much to her, but thanks for her encouragement! Evon, sorry that I didnt take a photo with you, but thanks for accompanying me to lesson. (",)

Photobucket

Falling sick soon. Hope I can rest more when I have no work. Also people please dun emo if I didnt reply your msn, smses or email in time. I will try my best to reply you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment