Sunday, July 12, 2009

Performance at BPP

Yesterday the film casting went smoothly, the casting director are happy with my performance. Hope to hear some good news soon. After casting, I went for my drum lesson, teacher Jensen give me a pair of drum stick as a gift, I m so touched! Thank you teacher! I will work hard to make you proud! (",)

Photobucket

After drum, I went for my lesson at Shine Models. Sorry classmates, got to leave early as I have a performance at 7pm and need some preparation. I didnt go for the other casting at Orchard as Boss say too rush, so got to give it a miss.

I had my dinner at Bukit Panjang Plaza Street Restaurant with Boss, Dewei, 干爹, 干妈, 干姐姐 and her daughter Loveena before the performance. Loveena quite shy but she is friendly, at least we can click quite well. Anyway, this is the first time I meet my 干爹 and he is just like my daddy, as both of them 外表很凶, 但内心很善良和亲切. Also 干妈 specially bring me a bottle of water from Water Source, as she know I havent been sleeping well for past few days, I m very touched! 干姐姐 told me that she also order a special pimple cream for me too. 突然有种很想哭的感觉, 因为我很幸福!

I would like to thanks 干爹, 干妈, 干姐姐, Jasmine laoshi, 娟姐, Cat姐 and all members in EMEFC for coming down to support me. Also not forgetting some old friends like Xing Yu, Joyce Stella and Wanqi for coming down too! (",)

Photobucket

Yesterday I sang five songs and I realise that I can move more naturally on stage now, maybe because of my hip-hop lesson that I attended. Lol! I will be uploading some of the video onto Youtube, very soon everybody can see it liao.

More photo are available at http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/youth-box-live-concert-bpp.html

After the performance, we went back to Street Restaurant for a drink and some de-brief on the performance. Lol! I really love EMEFC and everybody who come down yesterday!

Photobucket

Anyway, just finish my tuition an hour ago. Now blogging and preparing for my show at 7pm. Same place same time at Bukit Panjang Plaza. But I will be singing another five different songs for today. Hope you guys can come down support me! Most importantly, I hope to take a photo with every of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment