Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Official Outfit Sponsor - PUMA

Went for casting yesterday morning at Playfair Road. It was quite fun as the role required me to shout and emo. Lol! I think the casting team there are cool because they are friendly and patience towards everybody who attend the casting yesterday. (",)

Photobucket

After the casting, we went to meet Gabriel and Qian from PUMA Sports. We had our lunch at Jack's Place at Heeren HMV plus a short discussion on my upcoming events and projects. I think Gabriel is cute and adorable, while Qian is pretty and silent "killer". Lol! Faint!

Anyway, I will be going for a secret mission with PUMA today (Wednesday) and tomorrow (Thursday) to Mediacorp Studio and Singapore Press Holding. I cant disclose much of it, but certainly I will take picture and post it up at my blog and yahoo group! So stay tune for it!

Photobucket

Oh ya! I went to one of the PUMA's retails at Ngee Ann City to select my clothes for today and tomorrow events. From today onward, PUMA Sports will be my official outfit sponsor, which mean you guys will see me appearing in PUMA attires at all performance, function and event area. Lol! Apart from that, PUMA might give some promotion discount to EME card-holders, but still subject to approval. I will keep all posted again and hope it will be a good news to share with everybody.

Photobucket

He is Wiyne from Ngee Ann City PUMA's retail. Thanks for helping me in the selection of the outfits yesterday. I pick up 4 pair of nice shoes, 2 jackets, 2 tee-shirt, 1 polo-tee, 1 jean, 2 caps and many more items from PUMA.

To check out what I had selected, do click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/07/official-outfit-sponsor-puma.html

Immediately after PUMA, myself and Dewei plus Boss went down to Evergreen office to meet the production team to discuss the upcoming TVC shoot for WaterSource. This friday is my filming for the TVC and you guys can see it on 9 August 2009! Lol!

Photobucket

After the discussion, I supposed to attend the acting class at Mediacorp, but Boss say still need to go down to the filming area for further discussion on the song for WaterSource, as such I didnt go for lesson. Abit sad as I miss everybody in the acting class!

Everything end at around 8.30pm and we had dinner at around God Sis's residential area nearby coffee shop. Loveena also join us and the dinner ended at around 9.30pm. Dewei cabbed me and Boss home. I can see Dewei is tired recently, so please take care and dun fall sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment