Saturday, July 18, 2009

A busy weekend!

Photobucket

Guess what is in the box? Anyway, I m starting a new business with Boss, Dewei and Mandy. Heard that they had a discussion today. Lol! Hope everybody can support me when I start my new business. A good product for everybody and currently I m trying it myself.

Oh ya! I forget to upload the dinner photo yesterday with Godma, God Sis, God Bro and Uncle Francis with Boss. God Bro treated us to eat dinner at one of the restaurants at Serangoon Garden. The food there is nice and I really enjoy it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took a photo with Godma too! But she look kind of tired. I think in future all the meeting with her must end before 7pm, so that she can rest more at home. Health is more important for Godma. (",)

Photobucket

After dinner, Boss plus Dewei and myself went to watch movie. We watched Harry Potter and quite disappointed. Lol! Never mind. Went back home around 3am.

Then today woke up at 10am to prepare myself for the WaterSource Seminar at River View Hotel. The participating audiences is more than what we expected. The guest speaker is Ms Samantha Ng from Malaysia and she is good because of the detailed information given to the audiences.

Boss told me that within 3 hours, WaterSource sold nearly 20 sets of machines. Godpa and Godma intro me to many of their friends. I also saw many of the working staffs wearing my badge too. (",)

The most funniest moment should be during tea-break time. Many people took photo with me and ask me to sign on their badges (because the badge have my photo). A few uncles and aunties spoke to me and ask me about the machine. Anyway, I felt that everybody should install this machine as after using, I personally felt that I saw the effect and it cure many of my problem too.

Immediately after the seminar, I went to meet my friends to celebrate one of our good friend's birthday. Sorry for not joining all of you in dinner, but certainly I want to say that the seminar is great. I want to thanks Joanne, Wanqi, Joseph, Dewei and Mandy for helping up at the seminar. Also not forgetting Yuan Zhuang, Carol, Yujing, Gilberto, Tricia and Jiemin for coming down to support the seminar.

PM: Gilberto, when are you free for dinner? Do sms me ok? Lol!

Lastly, more photo from the seminar will be uploaded once Joseph send me the photo. Must special thank Joseph for being my personal photographer. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment