Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clinique Products

Photobucket

Yesterday went to Clinique to select the skin care products for myself and also meet the skin care consultant. Her name is Moon and she is very professional and advise me alot on my skin problem.

Photobucket

Boss took a few photo of me while selecting the product and I really love Clinique products, and you guys should try it. Oh ya! I selected one product for Carol too. I know she need it and when I receive the product, I will pass it to you! Also not forgetting picking a item for my sister as she always complain I never get her anything. Lol!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Anyway, after the product selection, we proceed to meet Shi Mo laoshi and Jasmine laoshi for our BIG project discussion. I got to leave at 5pm as my dad already booked me for an appointment. Lol!

At night, after tuition, I went to meet Martin and some of my friends. Boss give me the permission as I told him I need to relax abit to release stress. Lol! We went to Bukit Timah to play lan game. My friends "force me" to drink a small cup of cocktail, called "Flaming" or something. Then I was alittle tipsy after that. Went back home at 4.30am and give Boss a call. Lol! When I talk to him, I was drunk! First time feeling so high! Boss instead of scolding me, he say it is good to drink occasionally. Faint! Chat with Joseph for awhile, as he is with Boss chatting until I think 5am? Anyway, Joseph is cute!

Today heading for vocal lesson at teacher John's house at 2pm. For this week onward, I will be seeing teacher John for lesson at least twice a week. Wow! Every of my lesson start to increase and Boss just enrol me to a new course, TV Event Hosting Course! And it will start on 20 July 2009, every Monday at least two hours.

Got to go. Remember to come for my event at Bukit Panjang Plaza this Saturday at 7pm, support me and cheer for me! (",) Meanwhile, weather is not very good, so everybody must take care and drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment