Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thanks everybody!

Photobucket

Yesterday was a fun day. No doubt only perform at Youth Box LIVE Concert, but seeing so many friends around there, I really feel enjoyable singing on stage. Thanks for coming down to support me. Lol! I wear my Puma jacket for the performance that Puma Sports sponsored me. Tricia told me that she love Puma and ask me to help her get discount in future. Ok! I will try my best! Lol!

Photobucket

Do you know what surprise I got yesterday? Make a guess! Lol! SHAWN TOK! Thanks bro for making the trip down with Tricia, not forgetting Serene, Gilberto, Serena with her boyfriend, Yuan Zhuang, Carol, Dewei, Shirley, Meiling and Jane.

Photobucket

I love everybody! (",) It is nice to take a group photo with everybody. No doubt some of you came late yesterday, but nevertheless I does appreciate the effort from you. Sorry if I didnt chat much to some of you, but I will make sure I took a picture with you and post in my Yahoo Group and Blog.

Do join my Yahoo Group as well, I will post more pictures there in future, more exclusive pictures that you may not find in my blog. Lol!

Anyway, went for meeting until 2am this morning. I would say the meeting is a fruitful one. Everybody was given a task and role. Very excited. Boss not feeling very well, hope you can rest more and get well soon. Oh ya! Yuan Zhuang took a cab home and before the cab move off, they met an accident. We went to save Yuan Zhuang. Lol! She is ok, never got hurt. Thanks God! Hope she recover from the nightmare yesterday.

Today nothing much to do, resting day as filming last minute postpone to another day. Got to arrange for tuition for my student before my schedule start to get packed again. (",) Oh! Nearly forget to tell everybody. Somebody might be jealous of my blog and flag me so many times reporting that my blog contain objectionable content, but never mind, let him/her flag as much as he/she want. Some of my functions are being disabled by blogger, but this wont stop me from blogging. Dun worry everybody, I will think of a solution then. Lol!

Lastly, for more pictures on my performance at Parkway Parade, visit http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/elsonmusicempire-fc/photos/album/1147870400/pic/list

No comments:

Post a Comment