Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time Is Near

It's the first day of December today. 24 more days to Christmas, 30 more days to 2010 and 2 more weeks to exams! I'm trying to get in the mood of mugging. I hope I can do as well as my first test. Lol.

Weight loss program is taking a toll on me. Quite hard to lose weight now. Lost motivation already.

Thanks Shirley for the encouraging sms. Not forgetting Mandy, Joseph and Joyce Stella, and many others who cared. Thanks alot. :)

Wrote a few new songs these few days, will share it with everyone soon.

I miss eating. HAHA. I miss the bah kut teh here. I want go eat!


Met Boss after my run today. So tempted by his 菜饭. Lol!

Anyway, I picked up some money today. But I cant do anything with it. Banks wont accept it because I cant withdraw the sum out and I cant buy anything with it. Show you guys.


Anyone with change?

Lol. Ok. Lame joke I know. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment