Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All the best to Kelly Poon

Today read a news online and got a shock to know that Kelly Poon is leaving the music industry. I still remember how much I used to support her in the past when she is in Project Superstar competition. I even bought her three full album, and it is a waste that she is leaving the industry. Anyway, I hope she can still continue her singing in future as this is her dream. I also hope that I will have a chance to sing a duet with her in my concert next year.

All the best to Kelly Poon and hope you can be happy always!

For information on Kelly Poon, you may click to http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1021740/1/.html

Ok. Let's get back to what I had done today. Lol. School as per normal, I wasnt late today. At night around 11.30pm, I went for recording as Pin Ming laoshi want to do some changes to certain part of the song to make it sound better. The whole recording ended at around 2am. :)



Saw Pin Ming laoshi's picture? Haha. He look younger nowadays, and he is very kind to teach me so much things in the studio. He also shared his music knowledge with me as well. Thank you laoshi!


The date for the release of my first album is getting nearer. Very excited and starting to count down now. Lol. Hope everything can go well for me and everybody that involved in this production. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment