Sunday, December 27, 2009

向日葵的约定 - a support to my friend Lawrence

I watched the movie 向日葵的约定 today at Channel U.


Did all of you watch it too? :)

Reason being my friend Lawrence starred in it, so I support him! Haha.


I felt that this show is very meaningful. It teaches us to not have prejudice against the less fortunate people. I always feel that even the least fortunate people can lead a normal life like anyone of us. Maybe they may need a little physical help here and there, but as long as we are willing to render that little assistance to grant them a normal lease of life, why not? So, let's all start with a small gesture. Be it donating a lil amount of money, donating stuffs or buying $1 tissues, or volunteering at a home. Let's all do a part!

I've known Lawrence for quite sometime now. I guess 3 years? First time I met him was at an event, where he hosted the show and I was the guest artiste that night. After that we kept in touch but havent really met until last year's Puma's Friends of Puma campaign. Was really shocked to see him. But still it was a pleasant surprise for me. He also came to my 21st birthday party and we attended quite a few parties together. He's really friendly, humble and a nice friend. Glad to have known him. Support Lawrence ok! Visit his blog @ www.lawrencewong.net
(",)

Today was a lazy day. I accompanied dad to visit the car accessories centre Autobacs. Then had lunch and went home to rest. Evening I went to hospital to pay my Aunt a visit. Didnt know now hospital visits are so stringent. First you have to register, then you have to declare the patient name, relation to patient, and not more than 3 persons can go up at the same time.

After the visit, Sis, Dad and I had dinner together. And that marks my day today. Haha. So fast Christmas long weekend over. I hope everyone had a good rest.

Boss's rabbit passed away today, and he very sad. I hope he is ok now. The rabbit will go to a better place and be happier.

Oh yah. I came to know of this movie. Apparently the trailer shows it being very scary, just like Paranormal Activity. Lol. I want to watch, but I scared. Anybody want to watch together? I think Boss also want to watch. Haha. Cannot be scared ah!!


Scary right? Lol.

Before I go, I wanna wish someone a happy birthday. And that person is Serena! Happy Birthday to you! Here's wishing you good health and may everything goes smoothly for you! It's been great knowing you. Thanks for always being there!

Alright, that's all for now! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment