Monday, December 21, 2009

Counting Down

We finally finished recording the last song for my upcoming album. Cant wait for the final products to be out so that I can listen to them! Cant wait for even more the release of the album. Date's drawing near, I really hope it can be a huge success!




Ended late as usual. Had only less than 2 hours rest. I had to rush cab to school for oversleeping. Haha. But 老师 OT in the studio even after we are done. Must really thank him for putting in so much effort into producing every song, including doing the arrangements and backing vocals for some songs. And also Chong 大哥 for doing the mixing and mastering for me. Not forgetting Boss, the person who never fails to attend every single recording sessions, staying up late with us, and even later after, and for all the effort and hardwork. I have a good team and I really appreciate everyone of them.

Not forgetting people who morally supported me Yu Jing, Carol, Yuan Zhuang, Mandy, Joyce Stella, Shirley and Joseph (for also coming down during one of the sessions).

I miss EME. Hope to see everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment