Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flawless Skin?

Today's the first day of my term test. Thank you everybody for the well wishes. Sorry I didnt have time to reply because my phone went dead throughout. Nevertheless, I appreciate every single thought from everybody!

Econs paper was OK, but not as easy as what I thought it would be. Hopefully I can do well. Tomorrow will be 2 killer papers. But I cant seem to get anything in my head. Like whatever that's going in seem to be coming out at the same time. Lol.

Went to pray Tai Sui with dad yesterday. Not really praying but rather "returning" tai sui. Anybody forgotten to return? There's this practice that we must "return" tai sui to the tai sui god because they have granted us a peaceful and successful year after praying to them in the beginning of the year. For those who "offended" the tai sui (犯太岁) last year and need to or forgot to "return", they are Ox, Dragon, Horse, Sheep and Dog. Must return before 冬至, or December 22nd. Those not affected this year must remember to check to see if your sign "offends" the tai sui.

And... My skin condition getting bad to worse recently. I already cut down alot of oily and deep fried stuffs. I dont snack anymore. I eat alot of fruits and vegetables, drink sufficient water and routinely exercise. But how come my skin gets only worse? :((

I came across this thing in Youtube.



I want. Anybody know where is it selling in Singapore? haha. Or is it not as good as it seem to be? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment