Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Media Visit


Today was a special and exciting day. We are going Media Visiting! Woke up early to prepare and head off to Donut Empire to collect the "Elson Chocolate Donut". Thanks to Donut Empire for making 200 pieces of "Elson Choclate Donut".


First stop is to Mediacorp Radio. We headed into YES 93.3 office and, "Surprise!" Jun Xing 哥 was the first person to greet us. My first time meeting him in person. He's so warm and friendly. And also very suave in person. Haha. He introduced us to the other friends of YES 93.3 and I also saw Li Yi 姐 today. She is really pretty and very friendly too. I'm so touched by them in many ways, dunno how to describe it also. Lol!

After I passed them my Elson Chocolate Donuts, we took some photos and Jun Xing 哥 brought us to Love 97.2 where he introduced us the legendary Zi Gan 大哥! He too is super nice and cute also. He even invited me to record a jingle for their radio station. I'm really touched and honoured. I will do a good job in the jingle recording.


After that Jun Xing 哥 brought us to Capital 95.8 where he introduced other friends of the radio station to us. Thanks Sen Lian 姐 and Di Cong 哥 for their encouragement. Also thanks Carine 大姐 for your kind advise too.
Would like to thank someone who paid a special visit to me during my visit to the radio stations. She is Lilian Ang. Haha. She is also a friend of the radio people and she dropped by LOVE 97.2 office because she saw me in there and she gave me a lovely christmas gift. So sweet of her. Thanks Lilian.

After some more photo takings, we all chatted awhile before leaving for our next stop.

Thank you Jun Xing 大哥, Li Yi 姐 and Zi Gan 哥 for being so supportive, so welcoming and so cordial towards us. (",)
Next we headed to Annex Building to pay the TV station crew a visit. Not forgetting my loves from Channel U Kissable Guy production team too. It's so great meeting Valerie 姐 and Karyn 姐 again. I also met Jeslyn 大姐, and took a group photo with them.

Afterwhich, I visited Channel 5 and Channel 8 Entertainment Productions, passed them my Elson Chocolate Donuts and hope that they like it. They are very friendly too.

Today Paper is the last stop. Christopher 哥 came out to greet us. First time seeing him also. He has a wide and warm smile. Haha. He wanted to do a interview on me and I'm super happy now. Thanks you Christopher 哥.
After that we headed to Peace Center for lunch. Dropped by Leadership Printing to pass them my donuts too. Lunch was great. Ate till super full. Haha. We also visited POMO shopping centre management, finally meet Smith bro. Haha.


Shine Models is our next pit stop. Finally got to see Helen after such a long time. I think the last time we met was at my birthday. Pity Jud and Ice werent around. Would love to see them too!


Dropped by Genting International to give God sis Fiona and Alex some donuts. God mama Irene went to Hong Kong for business trip. Too bad she missed the chance to taste my donuts.


I also went to Angelsky8 to pass the donuts to J.Ai and the friends of Angelsky8. For some reason, I like being there. It's like something very close to my heart now. Seeing the people there and J.Ai, is like seeing a part of my that has etched onto my heart deep within, like a part of family. 3 years have come and gone so fast. And I know there's many more to come! Thanks J.Ai for always being so supportive. And thanks to the friends of Angelsky8 for helping make me into what I am today in a way or another.



Next we head to SPH at Toa Payoh. Woo. We spent quite sometime there. The place is so big! Visited OMY, Lianhe Zao Bao, Shin Min, Wan Bao, The New Paper, The Straits Time Razor TV, U-Weekly and many more. We were greeted with smiles everywhere. The people there were very friendly. I hope they like my donuts too! Haha.

Oh ya, did I mention I saw 美心 today in person during my visit? She's soooooo pretty la. (",)

Last stop was UFM 1003. Saw Angeline and Li Yi outside the office and they brought us in. We chatted for quite awhile. Had a few laughs here and there. Would like to thank their confidence in me to be a successful artiste. I'm very touched and happy!
Headed down to Bukit Timah Plaza after that. Visited Mee Mee Optics, WTS Travel and Liu San Ge, where we had dinner there too. Eileen 姐 not there, maybe she went back to Malaysia already.
That marks the end of our first media visit. There are still many friends whom we havent gone today. So we'll probably do so after the Christmas break. See ya guys!!!

Boss and I headed back to Donut Empire after dinner. Finally tasted the durian donut I wanted so much. I tell you, the taste is ultimate!!! Must eat la. One is not enough!


Met Sky, the CEO, together with Joy, Jessie, Sara and Sam. Sky's so humble. Got no airs, is very friendly, very polite and he likes music too! We all agreed to go KTV session one day together. Haha.

I took many photos today. I like taking photos. Each photo is like a piece of memory in my life, and I would like to make a conscious effort to remember each and every single person I met and I know. So I hope you guys dont mind me taking photos with you all, all the time! (",)

Lastly I would like to thank a few more people.

First to Boss, for everything that he had pre-planned and arranged, as well for everything today. It's really alot of hardwork I know, and I appreciate it!

Sky, Steven and Joy for helping me make and prepare my own "Elson Chocolate Donut", it's very nice and tasty too!

Mark 大哥, for chauffeuring us around the whole day despite only sleeping for 2 hours last night.


Serena and Joseph Di for running around with us today and helping out us. It's been hard on you both. Thanks alot!

Lastly, more photo will be uploaded to My Photo in my blog soon. Otherwise can check out my Facebook, Friendster or Yahoo Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment