Sunday, December 13, 2009

Scary dream

Just now share with Boss and Joseph about the terrible, horrible and scary dream that I had today. Actually I thought I already woke up, as I remember I was brushing my teeth and doing other stuffs. But the fact is that I'm still sleeping and dreaming. I can still remember that I'm trying to wake up, and I cant seem to wake up, but my eye is OPENING. At that point of time, I thought I'm gone...... Indeed a scary dream!


Anyway the recording was good and we manage to finish another new song. Will be working on the 5th song this week after my exam. Thanks Laoshi and Boss for being so understanding. Both of you also must take care as both of you are sick. Drink more Alkaline water by WaterSource.

If you do not have a water ionizer, it's good for you to invest one at home now. As Health is important than anything in life. (",)


Joseph Di came down to see me recording after his singing competition event. He also brought me some freebie. Haha. Guess what he give me? Ok, got to sleep the time now is 3.30am. Good night to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment