Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Perfect Getaway

Admist all the hustle and bustle now, I'd really hope to be able to go for a nice relaxing vacation abroad, alone or with a few close friends or just family members. Oh well. What am I thinking. Album's releasing in less than 30 days, recordings to be done, tests in 5 days and more studying to be done. Lol.

It's just a thought I have in mind after watching The Perfect Getaway today.

The Perfect Getaway


Genre: Thriller
Director: David Twohy
Cast: Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Milla Jovovich, Kiele Sanchez, Marley Shelton, Chris Hemsworth
RunTime: 1 hr 38 mins
Rating: NC16 (Brief Nudity & Violence)

Movie Synopsis
Cliff and Cydney are an adventurous young couple celebrating their honeymoon by backpacking to one of the most beautiful, and remote, beaches in Hawaii. Hiking the wild, secluded trails, they believe they've found paradise. But when the pair comes across a group of frightened hikers discussing the horrifying murder of another newlywed couple on the islands, they begin to question whether they should turn back. Unsure whether to stay or flee, Cliff and Cydney join up with two other couples, and things begin to go terrifyingly wrong. Far from civilization or rescue, everyone begins to look like a threat and nobody knows whom to trust. Paradise becomes hell on earth as a brutal battle for survival begins.

Movie Review
My initial thought of this movie was that it was just another island escapade kinda movie with people getting killed, violence here and there. However this movie has caught me with complete surprise with the twist at the end. I dont wanna spoil anybody's perfect movie date so I shall not reveal the twist here. But overall it's ok. Except that the ending part where they explained how everything unfold was quite unclear at certain points.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Official Movie Trailer



I finally saw and touched the real LG new chocolate phone today, and OMG I totally love it! I'd have bought it on the spot. Lol. The best smart phone for now. Check it out.



Anyway a cute classmate of mine sent me this photo today. She took it at one of the G2000 outlet and this is the exact same set that I wore for my NuYou Men We Love. (",)


Very funny right? Lol.



Some photos to share. Myself and my PSP in my dad's car.


Guess what I saw after movie? Leehom. Haha. And I took a picture with "him". (",)


Me and Joseph Di. Hope you enjoy the movie.


Ok, that's all. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment