Sunday, December 6, 2009

Phone Spoiled

That's a random photo I took last night before washing up. Lol.

Today is my Cousin's tea ceremony. Pictures up at a later date. I'm glad that she's finally settled down with such a nice wonderful husband. Tomorrow will be the last part of the wedding ie the wedding dinner. I really dont know what to wear man. Any suggestions anyone? Haha.

Was surfing the net today and found some interesting pictures to share with everyone.






Hope you guys had a good laugh. I did. Haha.

One more week to exams and I'm not even in the mood for revising my work. Die. =\

Anyway my eyes swelled up in the noon today. i wonder what's wrong I keep having red eye since like few weeks ago.

And to sum up my day, my handphone spoiled............ :(

I cannot charge my phone through any charger now. I can only charge it using the laptop, which is super slow, like 5 hours to charge 80%. I took out the phone that Boss bought for me at Taka, it has spoiled also. I cant even on it.

Feels so shitty. I wanna get and iphone or the LG new chocolate. But no money la. Damn sad already. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment