Friday, December 11, 2009

说好一定要幸福

Today was not a good day for everybody. I began to believe what Boss told me before. Lol. Everytime when I start recording any sad songs that wrote by 黑夜, something will sure happen to people around me. But when I record "I'm in love with it", nothing happen. Strange right? Lol. Why ar?

Trying to go through the lyric with Pin Ming laoshi.


Side note - I went to check out my album cover photo and the first impression was 'WOW'. It doesnt look like me. Haha. I want to thanks Ming Xiang boss for the wonderful and impressive photoshoot and design. Thank you very much!

Laoshi today seem very tired and moodless. I do not know what exactly happen, but hope you can get well soon.


As I mention earlier, today when recording 说好一定要幸福, strange thing happen again. I didnt manage to finish the recording. Out of sudden, Boss and myself fall sick when we reach the studio. First time I see laoshi so moody and so sad. Ming Xiang boss was sick and quite serious also. Why why why?


Hope unlucky things will go off soon! Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment